Аddress: Nádražní 243, 686 03 Staré Město, Czechia
GPS: 49.0761123 17.4229965
Аbout Train Station Stare Mesto U Uherskeho Hradiste.
Rue JerОценка: 5
Small station but connected to Bratislava, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw and another cities , Recently maintained ،,
Charles Anthony LombardОценка: 3
Small regional station with few facilities and just the basic necessities. Best to arrive at the station shortly before your train, as refreshment options are very limited. On the plus side it is relatively clean.
Karel SlavikОценка: 5
Marian RusnakОценка: 3
Typical small train station.
One smelly pub on site.
Jirka PavlíčekОценка: 5
CURRENTLY 7/12/2020 !!!
Beware of the lock on the Veselí nad Moravou - Uherské Hradiště line.
• Express and passenger trains between Brno and the Old Town run in the section Bzenec - Staré Město near Uherské Hradiště by diversion through Moravský Písek and Nedakonice. In the diversion section, the train does not serve any station. Due to the exclusion, the trains do not serve any station in the renounced section (Veselí nad Moravou - Uherské Hradiště inclusive).
• R 892 Slovácký expres [Veselí nad Moravou - Praha-Smíchov]:
- In the section Veselí nad Moravou - Staré Město u Uherského Hradiště, an alternative bus service has been introduced.
• R 895 Slovácký expres [Prague-Smíchov - Veselí nad Moravou]:
- The train ends the journey at the Staré Město u Uherského Hradiště station, an alternative bus service has been introduced between the Staré Město u Uherského Hradiště - Veselí nad Moravou stations.
• Other trains in the exclusion section are either renounced or replaced by an alternative bus service.
!! FIND OUT ALL DETAILS BEFORE RIDING !!